Digital Solar and Storage is back! Register now.
Digital Solar & Storage - Innovating the New Energy World
5-6 November 2019, Brussels
While solar is the most versatile, popular and often lowest cost power generation source in Europe today, its potential is largely untapped. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to plan now to benefit from energy storage & digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
• Energy storage: sessions will cover technology, policies and market updates
• Digitalisation: artificial intelligence, sector coupling, grid intelligent solar...
• Welcome the new European Parliament and Commission and discuss with key stakeholders from industry and politics what’s needed to keep up the new solar momentum in Europe
• Startup Awards with the hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage
• B2B Matchmaking Meetings
• E-mobility exposition
• Cutting-edge robots will also take part in the event
Draft programme available: main sessions
• Why solar is ready for much faster growth today & how can energy storage boost solar disemmination
• Digitalisation & artificial intelligence - choosing the right tools to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe
• Solar mobility - Digital solar & storage's role in the transport sector transformation
• Sector coupling - How digital solar & storage will change the energy sector beyond power, bridging 2020 to 2030 and towards a carbon neutral Europe in 2050
• Blockchain & solar - What comes after the initial hype?
• Digital solar start-up award
• Utility 4.0 - How to do business with pro & consumers in a digital solar world
• CEO panel - How to enable true solar cities today
Register before 1 August to save up to €100 on your tickets
Last year's participants included
The Digital Solar & Storage event says farewell to BMW World in Munich and now comes for the first time to Brussels to a spectacular new venue – the Brussels Environment HQ – which integrates solar PV into the façade and has cutting edge energy management technology. The Gala Dinner & Startup Awards Ceremony will take place at La Fabbrica, a stunning Italian restaurant next to the BEL building.
Be the forefront of the new age of digital solar and storage technologies! Contact Alex Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about how you could benefit from our many sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand or services as an essential component to the digital and storage industries.