Aviation is estimated to account for about 1.7% of the world's GHG emissions today. The expected increase in aviation is estimated to increase the annual emissions by 3-4%, as a result from 0.49 Gtones in 2013 to reach 0.7 Gtones in 2020 and 1.3 Gtones in 2035.
- Firms team up on hybrid electric plane technology
- Alternative Aviation Fuels
- 7 electric aircraft you could be flying in soon
- The Aircraft of the Future Takes Flight
- Dutch airports to be powered by renewable energy from 2018
- Electric Airplanes Could Remake Aviation
- BIOFUELS FOR AVIATION
- sustainable aviation fuels Are We There Yet?