Concerning the environmental education of children and adolescents, besides the school and the official educational material of the ministry of education and the Environmental Education Office, we have both individual initiatives by teachers and teachers, as well as organized actions by environmental associations such as Greenpeace or the WWF. These and other organizations create awareness campaigns through discussions and environmental games within schools, as well as actions outside of them, where they invite students to be part of the change they want to see on the planet. An even bigger move on the educational component is the initiatives taken by various municipalities to integrate renewable energy into school buildings, as has already been done in schools in Crete, Thessaloniki, Serres, Kozani and other cities.
- Φάκελος Κλίμα/Ενέργεια από την WWF
- Περιβαλλοντική Εκπαίδευση στο σχολείο
- Το πρώτο virtual net metering φωτοβολταϊκό σε σχολείο της Θεσσαλονίκης
- Σέρρες: Φωτοβολταΐκά συστήματα σε 26 σχολεία του Δήμου
- ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΤΙΚΟ ΥΛΙΚΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΕΡΙΒΑΛΛΟΝΤΙΚΗ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗ
- Science for Kids
- Our Earth - Our Future By Young People of the World