Africa Power Roundtable - London - 29-30 October.
The Annual DLO Africa Power Roundtable (“DLO APR”) is taking place on the 29th & 30th of October 2019 in London at the offices of BRYAN CAVE LEIGHTON PAISNER, Adelaide House, London Bridge, London, EC4R 9HA, UNITED KINGDOM.
The DLO Africa Power Roundtable is a platform that hosts various gatherings of government, key investors and stakeholders in Africa’s energy sector with the objective of encouraging investment in Africa’s Power sector.
H.E Aziz Rabbah Minister of Energy, Mines and Sustainable Development of Morocco is confirmed to speak at the Annual DLO Africa Power Roundtable (“DLO APR”).
The Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (Masen) has issued a request for quotes for the Noor Midelt II solar project. The Agency has set a deadline of the 16th of September 2019 to pre-qualify for the tender to develop and build the project. The solar complex is set to be built near Midelt in central Morocco through a public-private partnership and it is expected to have a capacity of 230 MW will include both CSP and solar PV technology with storage.
Hear first-hand about developments around this auction as well as other opportunities for investment Morocco’s power sector.
Also hear first-hand about investment opportunities from the following invited Ministers:
• H.E Gwede Mantashe, Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy, South Africa
• H.E Dr Seleshi Bekele, Minister of Water, Irrigation and Electricity, Ethiopia
• H.E John Peter Amewu, Minister of Energy, Ghana
• H.E Fortune Chasi, Minister of Energy and Power Development, Zimbabwe
• H.E Gaston Eloundou Essomba, Minister of Water Resources and Energy, Cameroon
• H.E Bintony Kutsaira, Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining, Malawi
• H.E Joao Baptista Borges, Minister of Energy and Water, Angola
Download the event brochure at:
29 September 2019